Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Cookies!



We went to a Halloween party last week and I brought along these goodies. It's been a LONG time since I've made cookies just for fun, and these were such a nice treat. Plus chocolate cutouts are one of my favorites! I'm happy that I sampled one during the decorating process, because they were gone quickly once arriving at the party!



These designs were all inspired by other cookie artists - the pumpkins from Sweet Sugarbelle (I'll do them without the outline next time!) and the ghosts and skeletons are from Make Me Cake Me. I would never have attempted skeletons before seeing these - so easy and cute!! I already had the tulip cutter on hand from the first time I made ghosts. (Ugh, so spotty! And terrible eyes! On second thought, don't look at that link!) Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment