Friday, March 5, 2010

What I Love This Week



I pack a lot of lunches.

A. LOT. Of. Lunches.

The kids lunchboxes were falling apart a few months ago - Dora had a Thermos brand that lasted 2.5 years and Theo's whatever from Target stuck around for just over a year. The insides were shredding and gross. Before Christmas, I invested in these lunch totes from Land's End. They are super durable and the inside is a solid soft surface that will not rip and is super easy to wipe down. I love that it's just one big space, so I don't have to worry about trying to fit a certain size container into a certain size space. It's got a little mesh pocket for napkins, change holders and utensils. The only bummer is that it does not come in a lot of colors (which is probably why it's on sale), but I was very lucky that their favorite colors were two of the three available. I hope they will have more again before the fall, because this is a really great product. I still hate packing lunches, but these make me just a tiny bit happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment