Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Easter Bunny's Gonna Find You

Working on more Sunday school stuff tonight. I like to have worksheets for the kids to do while we're waiting for everyone to arrive. I used to do coloring pages, until about six weeks into class when the kids finally protested, "No more coloring pages!!!" So, I've been asking them what kind of activity sheets they like to do. Theo requested a "really, really hard maze." I've been searching for different printable maze sheets, and found one that had a good maze, but this was the starting image:



"Come here, little boy. Help me find my carrot and I'll give you some candy."

I know, I know, it's just a throwaway activity sheet, but still felt the need to cutesy it up.



Ahhhhh. That's better.

Cute Bunny Maze printable here.
Derranged Bunny Maze here.

No comments:

Post a Comment