Monday, March 29, 2010

Baking Monday - Chocolate Cupcakes

This is a recipe from an issue of Glamour from 1998, back in the days when I was a loyal subscriber. Actually, I can't believe a recipe this decadent was ever allowed in Glamour. I've made this recipe exactly three times. The process takes a few steps, they are definitely special occasion cupcakes!



Chocolate cupcake with cream cheese filling.



Mmmmmm. These are super-rich and super-awesome. They are supposed to have swirls of white chocolate on top, a la Hostess cupcakes. But I think my white chocolate might have been too old, because it did not melt well and was a little bloppy.



Ooops. Should have used icing instead, rats. At least they still taste good.

1 comment:

  1. Bloppy or not - those look FABULOUS!!! I remember that article being in Glamour...too funny!

    ReplyDelete