Friday, February 5, 2010

What I Love This Week



I bought these for my niece a few years ago and they are so much fun. I don't know why it took me so long to get a set for home - I guess I had it in my mind that Dora was too old for them, or something. But when they were on super sale at Target after Christmas, I picked them up thinking that Clark and I could have fun with them.

They were stashed away in a cupboard, and apparently Dora and Theo had found them last night, because I found elaborate pop bead chains strung all around Dora's room this morning. Jeff said that they played with them for about an hour last night ... and another hour again tonight! Moral: fun is fun, no matter how old they are. Anyhow - Pop Beads, highly recommended for boys and girls, no matter the age! (Over three, of course, since they are quite swallowable!)

* * *

Clark Brag of the Day



I was hurrying everyone along this morning and found Clark in the living room, halfway through a 24-piece puzzle, one that he just got for Christmas. We needed to go, but I really didn't want to disrupt his work, I snuck his coat and hat on while he was finishing. We did make it to school on time and he was proud of his accomplishment ... me too! I had no idea he could do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment