Monday, February 15, 2010

Baking Monday - Peppermint Patties

Which did not actually involve any baking!



Homemade Peppermint Patties.



Kneading the centers.



Little circles, ready to go.



The recipe came from here. I used plain dark chocolate melting wafers, but will try with a better quality chocolate next time. I have two grandparents and many relatives who are expert chocolate dippers, but I did not inherit that skill. I'm pretty sloppy, good thing it still tastes good.



Verdict: Um ... yum. Yeah, I'll be making these again. Not only were they super easy, they were fun to make, too.

1 comment:

  1. um... yum. i love peppermint patties!
    and i love your chocolate pops below - another idea that didn't make the short list for valentines!
    (your puppies were way cute painted by my 4yo - but they got mailed before i thought to take a photo!)

    ReplyDelete