Friday, June 4, 2010

Stacked

I've been a big fan of Geninne's for awhile, I find her work absolutely enchanting and the amount which she creates inspiring. When she posted this little painting and promised to list it on Etsy, I was excitedly awaiting its arrival in her shop.



And it finally arrived! Five little birds ... five of us. (Though to be technically accurate, the second bird from the top should be the chirpy one, but number three has certainly been competing for most talkative lately.) This is my first art purchase and I absolutely love it. Now to get it framed and hung in a timely manner.

1 comment:

  1. I heart Etsy. Check out this seller: http://www.etsy.com/shop/michelemaule?section_id=5372568 You can get original work for not much more than prints. I have a few of her prints but she is switching to selling more original work, which is cool.

    ReplyDelete