Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Heart Dad

We had a nice low-key Father's Day at home this year.



Dora made an acrostic poem. Did I know that kind of poem was called acrostic? I did not. Thank you, 8-year old!



Theo's card. He was so proud! I love how perfectly he captured Jeff's little peninsula of hair up top.



We're working on the g's.



Water balloons. These little suckers are a PITA to fill! The kids loved soaking Dad.



A-pple Pie! A-pple Pie! Made with help from my new food processor. Oh, where have you been all my life? This was the easiest apple pie ever!

I had finally given Jeff the green light to watch Star Wars with Theo, and he thought that Father's Day would be the perfect opportunity. Then came the realization that we didn't actually have a DVD of Star Wars! After a quick run to Best Buy, Jeff and Theo snuggled up on the couch with popcorn for the afternoon while Dora and I hit the craft store to stock up on some supplies for summer vacation, which we have now officially started. More on that later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment