Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baking Monday - Double Chocolate Cookies



Up today: My grandma's recipe for Double Chocolate Cookies. My sister always used to make these for our Christmas cookie trays, and this is the first time I've ever made them by myself. They're not the fanciest cookies, but they are deee-licous.



There would have been a dozen or so more if the dough wasn't so yummy.



And who gets the Favorite Parent Award in our house today? Me! Me! Me!



I found the elusive Silly Bandz on our walk today. The morning rain forced us to walk in the mall instead of on the Rail Trail and one of the stores had a big sign out front announcing that they had some in stock. At a very high price, of course. I wasn't going to knock myself out trying to find them, but had decided that if they came across my path, I would buy some.



Dora and Theo were very happy and are looking forward to trading with their friends tomorrow. And since we finally got our hands on some, I'm expecting the trend to end about .... now.

No comments:

Post a Comment