Monday, January 20, 2014

Baking Monday – Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies


Up today: Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I know, I know, been there, done that. However, read on to reveal my real motive for making peanut butter cookie dough today.



It wasn't for these chip cookies, those were the second act.


This was the main attraction. Not much to look at on the outside, but …


Ah! What's this? A cookie wrapped inside another cookie? Yes, indeedy.

I had Oreos left over from Dora's movie party a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd try these stuffed cookies, seen via Pinterest. They're pretty good, but weren't my favorite – I prefer chocolate-covered Oreos much more – and since each one is the equivalent of three cookies, they're pretty indulgent. This might work better with the mini-sized Oreos. I'm assuming no complaints from the taste testers however, since no leftovers came home!

No comments:

Post a Comment