Monday, March 25, 2013

Baking Monday - Double Chocolate Crinkles



These cookies are super-duper soft and yummy! I decided to double the recipe, since it claimed to make two dozen and I wanted more than that - turns out, it makes closer to four dozen (using my 1 tbsp mini scoop!) so we ended up with lots and lots of these! Not that anyone's complaining ... after Baking Monday, we also got to enjoy them when we celebrated Grandma's 91st birthday, and still have some left over to go with morning tea for the rest of the week.


I used chocolate chips for the chopped semisweet chocolate in the recipe. (Most of my baking supplies are purchased in giant quantities from Sam's Club, so there are always chocolate chips on hand!) I even threw in half whole wheat flour, which you can't even notice because they are so crazy-chocolatey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment