An oldie but a goodie today - double chocolate cookies from my grandma's handwritten recipe. Soft, chocolatey, and delicious!
The snowflakes are just for fun. These are also good with a chocolate glaze.
I maaaay have eaten a lot of these by myself.
I did not post the recipe last time ... here you go!
Double Chocolate Cookies
• Sift together 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 3/4 tsp salt
• Cream 2/3 cup softened butter with 1 cup sugar
• Add 1 egg, beaten well
• Blend in 2 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
• Add half of dry ingredients and mix
• Add 1/3 cup milk and 1 tsp vanilla, mix
• Add remaining dry ingredients and mix until dough forms
• Add 1 cup chocolate chips
• Drop 1 tbsp of dough (mini scoop!!) onto baking sheet (if adding sprinkles, do it now!)
• Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes