Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Baby Shower Cookies – Pink Hearts!



We celebrated a triple baby shower in our family last month, for two cousins and my sister. All three mamas are expecting girls, so my aunts who planned the event wanted everything pink, pink, pink!



These cookies were my contribution. I wish I had taken more pics of the decorations. The party was held on the outdoor deck at my aunt's home in Maryland and everything looked beautiful. My favorite part? All the guests were asked to wear pink, and it was such a great idea. It was like another layer of decoration that tied everything together - plus all the photos turned out fabulous!



My aunt served each of the guest of honor's favorite desserts - red velvet cupcakes, gluten-free peanut butter cakes and a chocolate cake/cheesecake/ganache treat that was amazing. Looking forward to welcoming three new arrivals to our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment