Monday, December 5, 2011

Baking Monday - Chocolate Cookie Pops

Today's post inspired by Starbucks ... I spotted their snowman chocolate dipped cookie pops over the weekend and thought, I could make those ...



First up, the snowmen. I had a bit of a "duh" moment with these. When pulling out cookie cutters today, I also got out my number 8 because I have an order for birthday cookies this week. Then I went through the winter jar and realized that I didn't have a snowman. I thought, rats! I'll have to go to the store and get one ... and then looked over at the cutters on the counter ... and, um, guess what? A number 8 looks a lot like a snowman. DUH.



Also some snowy white trees. Would also be awfully cute in green.



... and a few sparkly snowflakes. What's inside?



Yeah, that would be a chocolate cookie.



I didn't have enough chocolate to dip all the cookies, so some got the drizzle treatment instead.



Super yummy. I think I'm going to have to dip more things in chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. EEk! I love how your pops turned out! Adorable! I love all of your goodies for that matter. I can't wait to look around some some. I may be here a while! :)

    ReplyDelete