Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation



I've been spending this week cleaning out the art supply shelves. I only wish I had taken a before photo. Trust me ... this is a huge improvement.



Oh, yeah ...



The labels! The stacks! A place for everything! I'm getting a little too excited over here.



Stupid Walmart: you sell bins for .87 each and make it so hard for me to hate you.

The great thing about doing a big reorganize is that the kids and I both rediscover things that had long gone unused. They pulled out the newly sorted PlayDoh containers (tools in one bin, dough in another, pitched everything that was solidified and/or grey) and kept busy for an hour before dinner. My just-swept floor was no more, but small price to pay for 60 minutes of sibling harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment