Saturday, June 20, 2009

Police Chase

So, the kids invented a card game. It's been in the works for a few weeks, but it wasn't until today that I learned that it is an actual game with actual rules. Which they made up together. Played with cards that they drew together. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I realized all of this. The deck is made out of old business cards (an excellent use for the squajillion leftover cards with my old address) and Sharpies. 




The game is called Police Chase. I got to play it today. I have to tell you ... it's not bad. It moves quickly, has simple rules, appeals to boys and girls. And, it never ends. Which apparently, is the best feature according to Dora, because "there's no winners or losers!"

So, like any loving parent, now I wonder ... how can we make money off of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment