Monday, June 16, 2014

Baking Monday – Just Because Cookie Cake



I cannot believe it's been almost a month since I've had a chance to post! And I absolutely have been baking, but mostly old standbys. Between all the end-of-the-year parties, ceremonies, and activities going on this month, MANY batches of cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies have left the kitchen. And on one day that I was feeling a little blue, I did some just for fun baking … which is the best kind!!



I like the idea of a cookie pizza, but you can only get one (or two, depending on how it's sliced) toppings per serving. I'd been wanting to try one with multiple toppings per slice … but since this was an unplanned experiment, I didn't have a big variety of toppings on hand to choose from. (A trip through the bulk candy aisle would probably inspire many options!)


This was fun to make and everyone enjoyed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment