Monday, October 10, 2011

Baking Monday - Super Sugar Cookie Roundup!

It's been sugar cookie central around here the last three weeks! Here are some highlights ...



Wedding shower cookies - dresses, cakes, gifts, and hearts.



Signature tiger cookies with a new twist - pastels! I love how these colors turned out.



Tray for the birthday girl - an assortment of birthday items, "girly" cookies, and the cutie tigers.



I also included some personalized extras for the birthday girl.



I had an order coming up the next week for tie-dye t-shirts and socks for a tie-dye birthday party. I made some practice cookies to see how they would work.



And these are the final result! I love how they turned out! Very time consuming, but big impact.



More wedding cookies! These were for a rehearsal dinner. I'm a big fan of the monochrome colors. These were delivered on Thursday morning and ...



... thirty minutes later, I got another order for wedding cookies. Happily, I was able to use the same shapes, just changed the flowers to the bride's color - coral - and updated the hearts from pink to purple, I think they look very nice with the coral flowers. Boo for bad photography - these went on a tray at 7:30 this morning, so dim kitchen light was the best I could do.

I love making these, but they are not my favorite cookie to eat. So, in between all the sugar cookie craziness, I had to make a batch of pb chocolate chip cookies just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment